Space Pirates
Sprint 0
This is Sean O'Brien Design Blog for MATC Capstone project called so far Space Pirates in works :) Were be using CryEngine 3 SDK anyway team been work on Sprint 0 for few weeks since the start of protype I been place in charge of be Design for Space section in our protype, a Asset Holder, and a web forum admin.
So were doing Pirates in space were people have used biology sea creatures that live out in space. to travail in space. I will be explained and with a show of photos in later post.
During busy Sprint 0 I was able to set up a forum here look at were using a Simple Machine CMS system and want say thanks to our Teacher Mr Emil Harmsen for allow us to host this CMS system.
This week were have been hammer out our game play and weapon with all the design team to figure game machines. More later coming this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment